Wednesday 11 September 2013

Why I chose Media.

Why I chose media? There are many reasons I chose media. I thought it'd be easier than other subjects.Until I read the course handbook but I am 100% ready to take on this challenge!!  (•‿•) One example being that I thought It'd be fun, a subject away from the heavy brain working subjects like maths, french, history, triple science. Another reason could be that I think that the subject could be full of possibilities and opportunities. I thoroughly enjoy most types of media like gaming, movies, animation (anime), TV and even the ones I don't take into much consideration like You-tube,  Facebook and email. Personally, I like figuring out how things work and that includes films, gaming and even the news side of it. I think media would be a good place to learn all of that in a fun way with my friends. I have been brought up surrounded by all sorts of behind the scenes film with my dad but I think that choosing this as a GCSE can help me really broaden my horizons, so to speak.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I like the way you have crossed out something which you had originally written and left it there. I think many people think it is easier - good that you now realise it isn't. You show good knowledge of what media is but can you identify what you most want to learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a clear understanding what Media Studies is about and put thought into why you chose it as a subject for GCSE, you have developed your explanation well without going on and on. Maybe say a little bit about what you are most interested in when it comes to Media and possibly even why you are interested in that particular area

    ReplyDelete